Mold thrives in dark damp places. As it begins to grow it releases more and more spores until your home or office is completely covered in mold. The bad part is, you are being affected before you even know you have a mold problem. There is already a mold infestation if you are seeing mold. Mold has some very dangerous and negative effects on people and pets. Below are some symptoms of mold exposure.
Allergies are a common problem of being exposed to mold. This can result in runny noses, sinusitis, and breathing problems. Allergies are the number one effect of mold exposure.
Irritants such as coughs, allergy problems, headaches, and dizziness can be caused by exposure to mold. These irritants are close to what people feel with hay fever.
Respiratory illnesses come in the form of stuffy noses, coughs, and other lung problems. These symptoms can become very serious if left untreated.
Mold can cause you to have infections of your lungs, digestive system, skin, and sinuses. You may feel under the weather or feel as if you have a cold or flu. It is important to have it checked out immediately and to call disaster cleanup if you have a mold problem.
Mold can cause many different life treating illnesses. Cancer, infections, as well as blindness and brain damage.
Mold has a way of transporting itself and multiplying throughout your whole home or office. If mold gets into your HVAC system it will travel to all the rooms of your home. It is very important to call a disaster cleanup service to help find and eradicate the mold. Mold will cause problems with you, your family, and your pets if it is not taken care of immediately. It is important to never wait when you have a mold problem. If you are unsure if you have a mold problem, give a disaster cleanup company a call to have a mold assessment done.