Mold flourishes in dark damp places. As it begins to grow it releases more and more spores until your home or office is completely covered. The bad part is, you are being affected before you even know you have this problem. There is already a mold infestation if you are seeing it. These microorganisms have some very dangerous and negative effects on people and pets. Below are some symptoms of exposure.
Allergies can be seasonal, however, if they are lasting all year long, it could be mold. It is a common result of being exposed. This can cause runny noses, sinus issues, and breathing problems. Allergy-like symptoms are prevalent when occupants are exposed to spores.
Irritants such as coughs, allergy problems, headaches, and dizziness can be caused by mold. If you feel sick most of the year, it is likely a mold and mildew problem.
Lung and breathing problems are often caused by exposure to mold. Respiratory illnesses come in the form of stuffy noses, coughs, and other lung problems. These symptoms can become very serious if left untreated.
Mold can cause you to have infections of your lungs, digestive system, skin, and sinuses. You may feel under the weather or feel as if you have a cold or flu. It is important to have it checked out immediately and to call disaster cleanup if you have a mold problem.
Mold can cause many different life-threatening illnesses. Cancer, infections, as well as blindness and brain damage.
Mold has a way of transporting itself and multiplying throughout your whole home or office. If mold gets into your HVAC system, it will travel to all the rooms of your home. It is very important to call a disaster cleanup service to locate the mold. Mold will cause problems with you, your family, and your pets if it is not taken care of immediately. It is important to never wait when you have a mold problem. If you are unsure if you have a mold problem, give a disaster cleanup company a call to have a mold assessment done.