Fire Extinguishers and Your HomeSeptember 11, 2015
Storm Damage and Your HomeSeptember 28, 2015
The quality of the air in your home or office not only affects your health, it can also affect your pocketbook. Many people think their home is fine and that the air in it is perfect. After having a professional such as Disaster Cleanup Services check, you would be surprised at the results. An air quality test should be performed if you experience any of the following:
- Ear Infections
- Sinus Infections
- Respiratory Problems
- Strange Odors
- Changes in your Monthly Electric Bill
Your indoor air could be the result of old vents, water damage, mold, or countless other problems. Airborne mold or dust will travel quickly through your HVAC system and enter all the rooms in your home. This can be bad for your overall health. The only way to know for sure is to have a professional such as Disaster Cleanup Services check your home for mold and other irritants.
When to Call for an Air Quality Test
- If you have had a plumbing or flooding problem that left your home with water damage.
- If you have experienced any type of fire damage.
- If your respiratory problems become better when not at home.
- If you or your family is having countless respiratory problems.
- If your sewer has backed up into your home.
- If you have had remodeling done to your home recently.
Calling a professional for an air quality test will find the root of the problem. Correcting the problem will save your health as well as more money on doctor visits and higher electricity bills. Air quality tests are easy to perform and will give you the peace of mind that you are doing what is right for you and your family. If you have a problem the professionals will handle it accordingly and get your life back on track.